Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Chick Chic Bookmark Printable

"Tweet, tweet".....do i hear little baby chic's tweeting? Sure do! I don't go scouring the internet for free printables but for some reason I always find them. So when I stumbled across this one found here I just knew I had to blog about it and share my find with the world of crafters! If you click on the link you will find a picture tutorial on how to print out the page and how to properly cut it these fabulous bookmarks. Another thing I like is you have the option of printing and cutting ALL the chic's in every color at once or you can print and cut the color(s) you chose one at a time. Say you only want the orange ones....no problem! No need to waste in a time when many of us are trying to go green! A cute idea I thought of is that you can print out a set, put them in a small square jewelry box, wrap it in some nice paper and coordinating ribbon and give them out as small inexpensive gifts to your co-workers, child's teacher, soccer coach, neighbors etc. I would print them out on glossy heavy duty cardstock and perhaps even laminate them if I were to give them out. But than again they're so cute I might just hoard them for myself! If you have a unique creative idea on how to package and gift these, I would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

jodesmac said...

oh these are gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing,
jodie