Monday, May 11, 2009

DIY Key Holder Tutorial

My keys are forever being misplaced! When I come home since we don't have small hallway table at the door I usually put them down anywhere I see a spot. The problem is when I go looking for them....it seems they ususally sprout a pair of legs and simply walk off! I swear that happens! So I have to find a way to stop this problem. So when I was browsing one of my favorite blogs...."How About Orange", my prayers were answered! Jessica posted this practical yet cute step by step tutorial on how to make a key holder here. Whats awesome is this can also double as a coat hanger. Make two in coordinating colors or prints and hang by the door....one for the coats and one for the keys. You can also make a few for your child's room. There are so many ways you can use these! I can't wait to go make my own now!

No comments: