Monday, March 2, 2009

"What a Girl Wants" Wobbly Epoxy Chipboard Button Embellishments


I just added a few more sets of these wobbly epoxy covered chipboard button embellishments to my Etsy shop today. I am going to add a couple more maybe tomorrow. I love making these. I love to look (ok stare at for hours) at these when they are done! I am really surprised at the varsitility of how these are used. I originally made them for scrapbookers and cardmakers but people who have purchased these from me have used them on fabric brooches, felt wreathes, paper flower embellishments, hat accents, hairclip and hair bow/band accents and more. I have more styles in my shop. Just click on the title above to take you there or the "My Etsy Shop" tool bar at the right side of the blog page. I would love your feedback and ideas on what other types of buttons I can add to my line in my shop. I always have a hard time thinking of what type of doodling to do so any ideas would be great!

No comments: