Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cupcake Applique Felt Zippered Pouch Tutorial

Felt is another one of the MANY mediums I love love love! What I really like about felt is anything that uses it INSTANTLY has that "girly" feel to it that I love so much! I've seen people make brooches out of felt, handbags, embellishments for scrapbooks, wrist cuffs and more. Another reason I enjoy this material so much is because of the variety of colors. I feel like a kid in a candy shop! The pinks and light blues remind me of cotton candy! Sarah from www.paper-and-string.blogspot.com has done a tutorial on how to make these little felt zippered pouches with a cupcake applique. She even has her own Flickr group for people who have used her template and made their own pouches to display. You can find the tutorial by clicking the above title. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yummy thanks for sharing!