Friday, June 4, 2010

Tranparent Overlay Embellishments

I've been adding more things to my Etsy shop lately. One of the things I noticed that were hot in the scrapbook industry is transparent overlays. However they usually come in large 12x12 size sheets and for some reason I always feel bad cutting up a whole sheet when I just need a small portion. I always feel like I should be using the "whole" thing for a layout, not just bits and pieces. I ended up designing these "little" transparent overlay embellishments for your scrapbook layout or a greeting card. Now I don't feel guilty using them! I just love the color of these. Aside from the pink and yellow, the blue, green, and red are a transparent color! These are sure to cheer you up and add fun to your next paper project!

3 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Darling! What a wonderful idea for scrapbookers. Wish I was one :)

Lizzie said...

What sweet little birdies! I love the blue borders too. A good idea!

The LemonDrop Tree said...

@makingstuffwithlove...thank you so much for the kind words. You should really try scrapbooking, its awesome...lol...and relaxing!

@Lizzie thank you as well. I really like that color of blue. In person it is sooooo nice but what adds to the beauty is the translucency....wish I was a good enough photographer to catch that.