Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rainbow Cake Necklace

Ummmm....Rainbow Cake! But its so fattening! Ahhh fear not. Not this little piece of heaven! I LOVE cake but can't stand the idea of all the extra calories, but now I can have cake without having to worry about getting heavier by the forkful! Etsy seller Sea of Creations has found a way for us to have our cake and watch our figures at the same time! In case you could not tell, this isn't really cake, its a charm necklace. And if you could not tell than its time to get your eyes tested! I love how kawaii or shall I say cute this is! The colors are absolutely beautiful! Makes me actually really want to have cake! In case you want some too you might want to check out this previous post of mine here on how to make a cake that looks just like this one!....and you can actually eat mine! But in case you perfer to do without the real thing but would still like a slice of cake you can find this cute necklace here.

1 comment:

Carolyn Moran said...

What a fun and whimsical blog. I am your newest follower and look forward to many more of your future posts. I just started my blog this week and am pretty excited about it. Come follow along...
http://www.caremorecreations.blogspot.com