Thursday, April 9, 2009

Forest Friends Gift Card Envelope

Awhile back I came across a paper craft magazine that showed how to make these cute little gift card envelopes. Now one doesn't have to just hand over a plain gift card but can "fancy" it up by putting it in one of these. I thought they were so cute so I HAD to try it out for myself! I have made a few and have decided to list them in my Etsy shop soon in the next few days starting with this whimsical "Forest Friends" one. The envelopes have glittery detailing on them, along with a belly band that slips over the envelope to hold it shut which has a cute deer embellishment on a glittered scalloped circle. On the inside there is more glitter detail and a mushroom accent. The whole card is inked at the edges to give it a "distressed" look and the card is finished off with embossed detailing at the edge of the card (top flap) along with the edges having a fancy punched out lace type of detailing. As usual custom requests are always welcome! Please convo me through my Etsy shop if you are interested.

*UPDATE* this item has sold out within a day of listing it in my Etsy shop. I am working on a few more in different colors so please check back regularly in my Etsy shop for future listings.

No comments: