Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Diy Tissue Paper Wall Art

So you think you need to be the next Picaso to decorate your apartment or home walls with something stylish? News flash....you need little to no artistic talent to bring life to your walls with this next diy tutorial courtesy of "In my own Style" blog/site found here. All you need are a few simple items like an artist canvas, modge podge, furniture nail tacks, decorative tissue paper, and ribbon.

This project is so easy that you can even make a few smaller ones and give them away as hostess gifts!

6 comments:

It's A Girl Bowtique said...

That is such a cute idea! I think I might try it soon!

It's A Girl Bowtique said...

That is such a cute idea! I think I might try it soon!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great idea! So inexpensive and can be customized in so many ways.

The LemonDrop Tree said...

it IS an awesome idea isn't it?! Hope both of enjoy making it!

Retinna Bell said...

I'm really in love with your blog. I wish I could pull it from my screen and cuddle it while I sleep. Please keep sharing!

The LemonDrop Tree said...

Retinna....I have to say your comment has probably been the best and funniest comment thus far! Thanks for bringing a HUGE smile to my face!